Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 – Apply For Senior Resident – 21 Posts.
Post Name : – Senior Resident
Opening Date : – 05/09/2019
Closing Date : – 19/09/2019
More Info : – Northern Railway Recruitment Board open a Job Notification from eligible candidates for engagement to the post of Senior Resident under Senior Residency Scheme at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi. who interested & eligible candidate can apply . more details regarding jobs Below are full details given.
Vacancy’s : – 21 Post.
Age Limit : –
- General/UR 37 years 40 yrs
- OBC 40 Years 43 yrs
- SC/ST 42 years 45 yrs
Educational Qualification : –
(i) Post Graduate Degree recognised by MCI/NBE in the concerned Specialty.
(ii) Post Graduate Diploma recognised by MCI in the concerned Specialty.
(iii)SR-ONCOLOGY: – Candidates should be DM or DNB (oncology/onco-surgery) or MS surgery or DNB Surgery with at least one year experience in Oncology.
(iv) The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree/ Diploma before the date of interview.
(v) For SR selection in all specialist (including SR oncology & casualty)-If candidates with PG qualification are not available in a particular specialty, candidates without having PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital(300 beds or more) or MCI recognized/NBE accredited private hospital(300 beds or more) in the concerned specialty, can be considered for a period of one year only.
Salary : – Matrix Level -11 (Rs.67700-208700) revised pay as per 7th CPC at entry level. Allowances as admissible will be paid.
1. All the columns in application form must be duly filled properly. Applications with incomplete/incorrect information are liable to be rejected summarily.
2. All the required certificates duly self attested must be attached with the application. The candidates must have their original certificates, publications with them at the time of interview for verification and need to submit the same before the interview committee.
3. Please Note that any discrepancy pertaining to the documents may invite cancellation of offer of appointment and legal action.
4. Enclosures as mentioned in the application form at Column-F are to be attached with the application
5. SC/ST candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications) issued only by the Authorized Competent Authority of the Delhi State Govt/Govt of India.
6. OBC candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications &but within ONE year from the date of Walk in Interview) duly mentioning about the Creamy Layer status ) issued only by the Authorized Competent. Enclosures as mentioned at column F of the Application form are to be attached with application.
7. EWS candidates are required to submit the certificate issued by the Competent authority ,issued within one year from the date of Walk in interview.
8. No application fee will be charged from ANY Candidate for the interview.
9. No TA/DA/ Allowances of any kind will be paid for appearing in the interview
10. List of the selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board. The offer of appointment will also be sent to the selected candidates by E-Mail & by SPEED POST .
11. The selected candidates will have to report for duty within a period of 5/7 days from the date of issue of the letter of offer. Candidature may be cancelled in case of not reporting within the prescribed time limit.
12. All the selected candidates will have to produce & deposit their original certificates at the time of joining.
13. Any discrepancy may invite cancellation of appointment and legal action as per the rules. The Decision of the Selection Board will be final. In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/New Delhi only.
How to Apply :-
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement to the post of Senior Resident under Senior Residency Scheme at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi. The applications should be filled in on an A4 Size Paper, in the prescribed format and complete with all the requisite
enclosures. The Date and Time of the Walk in Interview is specified against each Specialty. Any request for a change in dates will not be entertained. Candidates should report with Application form duly filled in and signed along with self attested copies of all the requisite documents in Auditorium ,1st Floor , Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi on the Date of Walk in Interview date at 8.30 A.M. They must carry with them all the Documents in ORIGINAL & produce the same for verification.
Selection will be through the process of Walk-in Interview basis. After verification of documents, only those candidates who are found eligible will be allowed to appear for the Interview. All documents have to be produced
in ORIGINAL at the time of Interviews along with the self attested copies.
More Important Links
- Official Notification : – Click Now
- Last Date Of Application :- 19/09/2019
Free-Job-Alart wishes you all the best. Visit ‘www.free-jobs-alert.in‘ for all your government job alerts, Railway jobs,Bank jobs,Defence Jobs & other govt. jobs update available here.so stay connected our fully latest jobs updates.