Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – Apply For (MR) – Oct 2020 batch.
Post Name : – Indian Navy (MR) – Oct 2020 batch
Post Date : – 14/11/2019
Opening Date : – 23/11/2019
Closing Date : – 28/11/2019
More Info : – Indian Navy Recruitment Board Open a job Notification For unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for 400 vacancies (Approximately) for Matric Recruit (MR) – Oct 2020 batch.
No,s Of Vacancy’s
- Total 400 Posts
- Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 2000 to 30 Sep 2003 (Both dates inclusive)
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based
Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 215/- (Rupees Two hundred fifteen only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. Admit Card for the online examination will be issued to those candidates who have successfully submitted the application and examination fee or are entitled to waiver off examination fee.
(a) Mobile phones or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the examination
premises. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban
from future examinations.
(b) Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date
for submission of Online application.
(c) No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create disorderly scene in examination
(d) While filling his online Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his
choice for the centre of the Examination. Candidates who are called up for PFT and Preliminary
Medical Examination, will be allotted a centre closest to where they appeared for online examination.
(e) Candidates should avoid submitting multiple applications. If more than one application is
received from a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled.
(f) The decision of the Indian Navy as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the online examination shall be final.
(g) Wrong information about domicile certificate or SC/ST status will result in cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
How To Apply
For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website
www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 23 Nov 19 to 28 Nov 19. The procedure is as follows:-
(a) Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & Mark sheet ready for reference.
(b) Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered
already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing
their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers.
(c) „Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
(d) Click on “Apply” (√) button.
(e) Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the „Submit‟ button make sure all the details
are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
(f) Admit Card will be generated for only those candidates who have submitted the online
application and have made the payment of examination fee or are entitled to waiver off
(g) Candidates who have submitted the application on the last date of application submission,
will get one additional day, to make payment of fees. Candidates who fail to make the payment
even on the additional day will not be given further chance and hence their application will be
(h) Photographs. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD
QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.
21. The application may be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the
country, against a fixed fees of Rs 60 + GST. This facility is entirely optional.
22. In case of any difficulty faced by potential candidates they may contact IHQ MoD (Navy)
through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 23-11-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-11-2019
- Date of Exam & Admit Card Availability: during Feb 2020
- Date of Available of Merit List: 21-08-2020
More Important Links
- Official Notification : – Click Now
- Official Websites : -www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Apply Online : – Link Available in 23 /11/2019
- Syllabus : – Click Now
- Last Date Of Application : – 28/11/2019
Free-Job-Alert wishes you all the best. Visit Free Job Alert for all your government job alerts, Railway jobs,Bank jobs,Defence Jobs & other govt. jobs update available here.so stay connected our fully latest jobs updates. Subscribe Our website.