Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 -Apply For 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) – Jul 2020 – 37 Posts
Post Name : – 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
Post Date : – 15/11/2019
Opening Date : – 29/11/2019
Closing Date : – 19/12/2019
More Info : – Indian Navy Open A Job Notification For UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four year degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
No OF Vacancy,s
- Total 37 Posts.
- Born between 02 Jan 2001 and 01 Jul 2003 (both dates inclusive).
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who can Apply
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2019 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2019 All India Rank
1. IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of
applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2019. No communication will
be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled
at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata from Feb – Apr 2020.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their
E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. You are advised
to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID till selection process is complete.
3. SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence
test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will
be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group
testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter
undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 working days).
4. Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
16. Any correspondence regarding further change of SSB date is to be addressed to the
Call up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to
availability of batches/slots.
5. No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of
6. AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time
for particular type of commission on production of tickets. Candidates are required to
carry photo copy of the first page of bank passbook or cheque leaf where the name,
account No. and IFS Code details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
(a) Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before finally submitting your online application.
(b) Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny. The application can be rejected, if found INELIGIBLE/INVALID at any point of time.
(c) After closing of online application, no request will be entertained for amendment in the uploaded documents.
(d) Your candidature will be cancelled if any declaration is found wrong at any stage of selection process.
How to Apply
- Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website
www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 29 Nov to 19 Dec 2019. To save time during the
application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload
documents in advance. The procedure for applying online is explained in Para 22
- Online (e-application):- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep
the relevant documents readily available to enable correct filling up of personal
Note (2):(a) Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th
Certificate.(b) Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields.(c) All relevant documents (preferably in original) Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates), 10th mark sheet, 12th mark-sheet, JEE (Main)-2019 scorecard (indicating All India Rank) and a recent passport size color photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application. (d) If any scanned document is not legible / readable for any reason, the application will be rejected. (e) Print one copy of online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents as mentioned in Para 22 Note (c) while appearing for SSB interview.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 29-11-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-12-2019
- Dates for SSB Interview: From Apr 2020
- Dates for Training: Jul 2020
More Important Links
- Official Notification : – Click Now
- Official Website : – www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Online Apply : – Link Available on 29-11-2019
- Last Date of Application : – 19/12/2019
Free-Job-Alert wishes you all the best. Visit Free Job Alert for all your government job alerts, Railway jobs,Bank jobs,Defence Jobs & other govt. jobs update available here.so stay connected our fully latest jobs updates. Subscribe Our website.