Indian Air force Recruitment 2019 – Apply For (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches.
Post Name : – Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches
Post Date : – 23/11/2019
Opening Date : – 01/12/2019
Closing Date : – 30/12/2019
More Info : – Indian Air Force Open A Jobs Notification for for the courses commencing in January 2021 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. those Candidate are Interested & Eligible Can Apply for this jobs.
Nos Of VacancyIndian Air force Recruitment
- Total 249 Posts
Age Limit Indian Air force Recruitment
- (a) Flying Branch. 20 to 24 years as on 01 January 2021 i.e. born between 02 January 1997 to 01 January 2001 (both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relax able unto 26 years i.e. born between
02 January 1995 to 01 January 2001 (both dates inclusive).
- (b) Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) Branches. 20 to 26 years as on 01 January 2021 i.e. born between 02 January 1995 to 01 January 2001 (both dates Inclusive).
- For AFCAT entry: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode: through Online
- Flying Officer Rank – Rs. 56100 – 110700.
- Eligible candidates are to register online through separate tabs available for
AFCAT Entry/NCC Special Entry. Candidates eligible for one/more entries are to
register separately in each entry.
- Tattoos. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of
forearm (from inside of elbow to the wrist) and on the reverse side of palm/ back
(dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not
acceptable. Tribes with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing customs
and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis.
- Narcotics. Use/possession of narcotics is banned. Candidate may be
tested for presence of drugs in the body during Medicals and subsequently
during training/ service career as an officer. If candidate is found to be using/ in
possession of narcotics during any time of training/service career, candidate would be
debarred from joining the Indian Air Force or be removed from service if already
- Conduct of Online Testing for AFCAT Examination and Fee Structure.
Online testing will be conducted for AFCAT entry at various centers. Candidates
registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- as examination
fee. However, candidates registering for NCC Special entry are not required to pay.
Details of conduct of exam, examination centers and mode of payment are available
in the notification.
- Marital Status. Candidates below 25 years of age must be unmarried at
the time of commencement of the course. Widows/Widowers and divorcees (with or
without encumbrances) below 25 years of age are also not eligible.
- Candidates are required to maintain their unique registered E-Mail ID and
mobile phone number active throughout the selection process.
- Please note that information filled up by the candidates in online
application form will be considered final and no amendments will be
allowed subsequently. Candidates should exercise due care while entering their
date of birth.
- Travel Allowance (TA). To and fro travelling fare by the shortest route of
AC-III Tier/AC Chair Car or actual normal bus fare, to the candidates appearing in Air
Force Selection Board for the first time will be reimbursed. For all other modes of
travel, TA will be admissible as per the Government authorized rules. No TA is
admissible, if you have already appeared for the same type of entry at any of
the Selection Boards.
- Physical Conditioning. You are advised to be physically fit when you
report for SSB in order to be able to undergo the tests at AFSB. You should aim to
achieve an ability to run 01 mile (1.6 kms) in 10 mins, do 10 pushups and 03 chin
ups. Prospective candidates are also advised to keep themselves in good physical
condition to adapt to physical training at AFA which encompasses running,
swimming, rope climbing and other forms of physical training/ conditioning in which
they would undergo mandatory tests during training.
- Query. For queries related to conduct of online examination, registration
process and admit cards contact 020-25503105 or 020-25503106 or E-Mail
[email protected] For queries regarding eligibility, allotment of AFSB centres, date
of AFSB interview, merit list and Joining Instructions contact 011-23010231
Extn 7610 or Toll free number 1800-11-2448.
- Disclaimer. Information given in the advertisement and on the website are
guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and
regulations of IAF/ Govt. of India will be final. Terms and conditions for selection
given in the advertisement are guidelines only and are subject to change
- Statutory Warning. Selection in the Indian Air Force is fair and merit based.
Attempt to influence the selection process at any stage is liable to lead to termination
of candidature or initiation of service and legal action against the concerned
How To Apply
Online applications are invited for the courses commencing in January 2021 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Online applications are also invited for grant of PC/SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For Flying Branch).
More Important Links
- Official Notification : – Click Now
- Official Website : – afcat.cdac.in
- Last Date Of Apply : – 30/12/2019
Free-Job-Alert wishes you all the best. Visit Free Job Alert for all your government job alerts, Railway jobs,Bank jobs,Defence Jobs & other govt. jobs update available here.so stay connected our fully latest jobs updates. Subscribe Our website.