Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 – Apply For Airmen (Group X – Education Instructor).
Post Name : – Group „X‟ (Education Instructor) Trade
Opening Date : – 26/10/2019
Closing Date : – 12 to 14/11/2019 Rally
More Info : –Indian Air Force offers opportunities for MALE INDIAN/NEPALESE CITIZENS from State of Odisha and West Bengal to join as airmen. The Recruitment Test for Group „X‟ (Education Instructor) Trade will be held at Kalinga Studio Chowk, Bhubaneswar, Odisha as per the selection programme given below. Those candidate Are interested & Eligible can for this job.
(a) For Graduates (with B.Ed degree) . Should be born between 19 July 1995 and 01 July 2000 (both days inclusive).
(b) For Post-Graduates (with B.Ed degree). Should be born between 19 July 1992 and 01 July 2000 (both days inclusive).
(c) In case, a candidate clears the selection procedure then the upper age limit as on date of enrollment is 25 years and 28 years, for graduate
and post graduate candidates respectively.
(d) Married candidates are eligible if their age on the date of enrollment is above 22 years
(a) BA with English as one of the subjects or B.Sc with Physics/ Psychology/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ IT / Computer Science/ Statistics as one of the
subjects or BCA with minimum 50% marks. In addition, B.Ed degree with minimum 50% marks from a government recognized institute, is
MA in English/ Psychology or M.Sc in Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ IT or MCA with 50% marks. In addition, B.Ed degree
with minimum 50% marks from a Government recognized institute, is mandatory.
(b) Graduation, Post-Graduation and B.Ed programmes should be recognized by UGC/ NCTE/ Competent accreditation authority.
Terms And Conditions
1. Tenure & Training. Enrolment shall be for an initial period of 20 years (subject to conditions) which may be extended up to the age of 57 years
(subject to service conditions). Initially, candidates shall be sent for a Joint Basic Phase Training (JBPT) at Basic Training Institute, Belagavi
(Karnataka). Training is however liable to be terminated at any time if the trainee fails to achieve the required standards in academics, profession,
physical fitness and discipline or is found to be medically unfit.
2. Pay & Allowances. During training, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month shall be paid. On completion of training the starting gross
emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Military Service Pay (MSP) and Group ‘X’ Pay shall be Rs. 40,600/- per month plus
Dearness allowance (as applicable) which, in subsequent years, may rise as per the career progression of the individual.
3. Other allowances such as Transport Allowance, Composite Personal Maintenance Allowance (CPMA), Leave Ration Allowance (LRA), Children
Education Allowance, HRA etc. shall also be admissible to airmen, as per relevant government instructions.
4. Higher Education. Airmen shall be permitted to pursue higher education qualification only after acquiring prescribed skill grade in their trade.
5. Perks. Perks such as ration, clothing, medical facilities, accommodation, CSD facilities, Leave (60 days annual and 30 days casual in a
calendar year as a privilege, subject to service exigencies), Recreational facilities, transport for school going children and Leave Travel
Concession (LTC) shall also be provided as per the existing rules. Group Insurance Cover of Rs. 37.5 Lakhs at a premium of Rs. 2300/- per
month for all airmen and facility of Group Housing Scheme are also extended.
1. Verification of Eligibility. Original Educational Certificates (10th passing Certificate, Original Degree Certificate & Mark Sheets of Graduation/
Post Graduation and B.Ed) and other required applicable original documents like NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate, Son of serving Air Force Personnel (SOAFP) certificate (or) , Discharge Book, Service Book, Service Particular Certificate/Casualty Service Certificate (or) Discharge Certificate (if discharged from Army/Navy/Government organisation), Consent form and passport size colour photographs shall be required and scrutinized/verified at the examination venue prior to commencement of Physical Fitness Test to ascertain the eligibility prima-facie. Detailed verification will be carried out later in respect of candidates who pass Physical Fitness Test and subsequently the Written Test. Candidature of those who do not meet the laid down educational criteria shall be rejected during Initial verification of original certificates & mark sheets prior to conduct of Physical Fitness Test and also during detailed verification on clearing the Physical Fitness Test as well as Written Test or if found at subsequent stage.
Note: The original passing certificates / marks sheets will not be retained by the selection centre. The same will be returned to the candidates on completion of detailed verification.
How To Apply
The recruitment test shall be conducted from 6 AM onwards as per the details given below. Candidates (from the State of Odisha) fulfilling the domicile requirements and eligibility conditions shall only be permitted to appear in the recruitment test. Candidates should report before 10 AM on 12 November 2019 at Kalinga Studio Chowk, Bhubaneswar, Odisha (rally venue).
- 12 November 2019 Physical Fitness Test, Written Test (Objective), Written Test (Subjective) All the districts of State of Odisha and
- 13 November 2019 Adaptability Test – 1, Instructional Ability Test. All the districts of State of Odisha and West Bengal.
- 14 November 2019 Adaptability Test – 2. All the districts of State of Odisha and West Bengal.
More Important Links
- Official Notification : – Click Now
- Official Website : – www.airmenselection.cdac.in
- Last Date Of Application : – 12- 14/11/2019 Rally.
More Details Regarding Jobs so kindly Visit Official Notification
Free-Job-Alert wishes you all the best. Visit Free Job Alert for all your government job alerts, Railway jobs,Bank jobs,Defence Jobs & other govt. jobs update available here.so stay connected our fully latest jobs updates. Subscribe Our website.