Indian Air Force Jobs Recruitment 2020 – Apply For Airmen (Group X & Y) Post
Post Name : – Airmen (Group X & Y)
Opening Date : – 11/12/2019
Closing Date : – 20/01/2020
More Info : – Indian Air Force has open a job notification for the recruitment of Airmen in Group ‘X’ Trades (except Education Instructor Trade) and Group ‘Y’ (Except Automobile Technician, IAF (P), IAF(S) and Musician) Trades. Those Candidate are Interested & Eligible can apply for this jobs.
- Candidates should born between 17-01-2000 and 30-12-2003 (both days inclusive).
- Upper Age Limit: 21 Years.
Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade):
- Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English or Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream
- Passed Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central/ State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English
- Passed 10+2/ Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Candidates should pay Rs.250/-
- Payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway (or) by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
(a) Candidates must indicate five choices of examination centre and three choices of ASCs in
order of preference while filling up the online application form. However, Central Airmen Selection
Board reserves the right to allot any centre other than those mentioned in the application.
(b) REQUESTS FOR CHANGE OF EXAMINATION CENTRE OR DATE OF SELECTION TEST
SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
(c) Candidates not reporting for the test on due date and time shall not be accommodated on
(d) Duplicate / incomplete / erroneously filled applications shall be rejected.
(e) Candidates should be prepared to stay for the entire duration of the tests under their
own arrangement. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
(f) Candidates are advised to preserve their e-mail ID and password used while online
registration as the same would be required to login for viewing online exam result.
(g) Candidate should apply only once in response to this advertisement.
(h) Candidature of candidates who apply MORE THAN ONCE IN RESPONSE TO THIS
ADVERTISEMENT AND OBTAINS different registration numbers for Group ‘X’, Group ‘Y’ or both,
SHALL BE REJECTED.
(j) Mobile phones / smart watches / electronic gadgets shall not be permitted in the
examination hall for Phase – 1 test.
How To Apply
1. Online registration for the Selection Test will be available from 02 January 2020 on
www.airmenselection.cdac.in and will close on 20 January 2020 . Detailed instructions on how to
register/fill-up application form is available on the webportal. Candidates are to strictly follow the given
2. PROVISIONAL SELECT LIST (PSL). The PSL (merit-wise) will be prepared after the completion of
selection test and the same will be displayed at all the airmen selection centres (ASCs) and also on
webportal www.airmenselection.cdac.in on 31 October 2020. Inclusion of names of candidates in the
PSL depends upon the performance of the candidates in the selection test and the same is determined
by application of cut off marks vis-à-vis number of qualified candidates in Phase-II testing and anticipated
vacancy. Inclusion of name in provisional select list (PSL) does not guarantee automatic enrolment.
Enrolment is strictly in order of merit subject to medical fitness, availability of vacancies, not exceeding
the age of 21 years on date of enrolment and meeting all the laid down eligibility criteria as and when
called for enrolment. The validity of the PSL shall be 06 months from the date of display and shall be
applicable only for intake/entry 01/2021.
ENROLMENT LIST – List of candidates finally called for enrolment in intake 01/2021 will be published on 10 December 2020. Separate call letters shall be sent to the candidates called for enrolment.
ONLINE REGISTRATION BY UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES FOR SELECTION AS AIRMEN IN
INDIAN AIR FORCE
Eligible candidates to log on to www.airmenselection.cdac.in or www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in
for online registration and guidelines for filling up the form online between 02 January 2020 to
20 January 2020 (both days inclusive). FOR ANY QUERY CONTACT, PRESIDENT, CENTRAL
AIRMEN SELECTION BOARD, BRAR SQUARE, DELHI CANTT, NEW DELHI – 110010,
TELEPHONE NO. 011- 25694209 /25699606 AND E-MAIL: [email protected] OR LOG ON TO CASB
WEB PORTAL www.airmenselection.cdac.in UNDER CANDIDATE’S LOG IN. For queries
pertaining to filling up of online application form, candidates may also contact on Telephone No.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 02-01-2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 20-01-2020
- Dates for Online Exam: 19-03-2020 to 23-03-2020
- Admit Card Availability: February 2020
More Important Links
- Official Notification : – Click Now
- Official Website : – www.airmenselection.cdac.in
- Last Date Of Application : – 20/01/2020
Free-Job-Alert wishes you all the best. Visit Free Job Alert for all your government job alerts, Railway jobs,Bank jobs,Defence Jobs & Other govt. jobs update available here.so stay connected our fully latest jobs updates. Subscribe Our website.