IDBI Bank Jobs Recruitment 2019 – Apply For Specialist Cadre Officer – 61 Posts.
Post Name : – Specialist Cadre Officer
Opening Date : – 28/11/2019
Closing Date : – 12/12/2019
More Info : – IDBI Bank Open a Job Notification for Specialist Cadre Officer from eligible Indian citizens for the below mentioned posts. Candidates fulfilling required eligibility criteria may apply On-line through the link given in Bank’s website. Those Candidate are interested & Eligible can apply for this jobs.
No of Vacancy,s
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
|DGM (Grade D)||2||0||0||0||0||2|
|AGM (Grade C)||3||1||0||1||0||5|
|Manager (Grade B)||23||14||5||8||4||54|
- For all Others (Application fee + Intimation Charges): Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ ST (Intimation Charges): Rs. 150/-
- For PWD Candidates: Nil
- Pay the fee through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet)
(i) Proficiency in computers is essential.
(ii) The candidate should possess excellent inter-personal and liaisoning skills, excellent and unblemished track record and good legal understanding & drafting skills.
(iii) Degrees obtained from the recognized Universities or Institutes recognized by Government of India only will be considered and the final result should have been
declared on or before November 01, 2019.
(iv) The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University / Institute. In case the
result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate issued
and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute, in original, indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for
verification and further process.
(v) Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded,
the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for document verification, the candidate will have to produce a
certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage
of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
(vi) Calculation of Percentage: The graduation percentage and class will be calculated as per the University norms for calculation of percentage and declaration of
class/results. The graduation percentage/class as appearing in the Final Year/semester/consolidated mark- sheet & Provisional/Degree Certificate will be taken
into consideration for eligibility. In case the graduation percentage/class is not clearly mentioned in the mark-sheet/certificate, the candidate has to produce a
certificate issued by the appropriate authority of University/Institute indicating graduation percentage/class as per the university norms for awarding degree.
(vii) Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. The fraction of percentage so
arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
(viii) Candidates should ensure that the educational qualification possessed by them shall be as per the prescribed educational qualifications mentioned in the
advertisement and they fulfill the eligibility criteria. No equivalent educational qualification shall be considered as eligible.
(ix) Wherever MBA or PGDM or equivalent post-graduation degree/diploma is mentioned as criteria for educational qualification, the course should be Full time 2 years
duration. Course completed through correspondence/part-time/distance mode will not be considered. In case of dual/major/minor specialisations, one of the two
fields of specialization or major specialisation should be in the field prescribed for the post. Candidates having PG Degree (MMS or MBA)/PG Diploma with more
than two specialisations or General MBA are not eligible to apply.
(x) The University/Institute of graduation/ post-graduation should be recognized/approved by Govt.; Govt. bodies/AICTE
(xi) Experience through an outsourcing vendor, service provider, KPO/BPO or IT support services provider for any of the entities listed for all the posts will not be
considered. Experience wherever required is post qualification, in the relevant field. Full time & as a permanent employee (Experience below 06 months in any
organization will not be reckoned).
(xii)The Bank reserves the right to raise or modify the eligibility criteria pertaining to educational qualification and/or work experience. Depending upon the
requirement, Bank reserves the right to cancel or restrict or curtail or enlarge any or all of the provisions of the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any
further notice and without assigning any reason there for.
(xiii) The Bank may also assign such other related jobs/assignments as may be decided from time to time.
- The selection process for Grades viz ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ will comprise of preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/
experience, etc. submitted online. Only such candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and/ or Personnel Interview (PI).
- Depending upon the number of vacancies and number of suitable candidates, Bank reserves the right to pre-screen and shortlist requisite number of prima-facie
eligible candidates for Grades ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’. The candidature, after preliminary screening and without verification of documents, will be provisional for all grades
and will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the originals when a candidate reports for GD and/or PI (if called).
- Preliminary screening and shortlisting will be based on the candidate’s online submission of his/her academic track record, experience and the suitability of the
candidate as decided by the Bank. Only such shortlisted candidates will be called for GD &/or PI. Candidates not clearing the GD and/or PI will not be considered for
subsequent process of selection. Subject to the vacancies available under the respective category, only those candidates who pass GD and/or PI and are sufficiently
high in the merit list will be shortlisted for further selection.
- The center & address of the venue, time and date of interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through call letter and candidates have to attend the
same at their own cost. Request for change of center will not be entertained. However, the Bank reserves its right to change/ add/ cancel the date, time, center, venue
for the GD and/ or PI or hold supplementary selection process on particular date/ session/ venue/ center for set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen
circumstances, if any. The changes, if any, shall be intimated to the candidates through Bank’s website and candidate’s registered email in advance.
- Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in PI. Total marks allotted for PI is 100. The minimum qualifying marks for PI would be 50 forGeneral Category and 45 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Category. Bank may change the mode of selection depending upon the number of suitable candidates. The final scoreshould be sufficiently high in the merit list for the candidate to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
- The final selection of candidate is subject to qualification in GD &/or PI, being sufficiently high in the merit list, being declared medically fit as per the Bank’sstandards of fitness and fulfilling the stipulated eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date. GD, if carried out as stipulated above shall be a filtering process and hence its score would not be used in preparation of merit list.
- In case, more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
- Mere eligibility, admission/qualification in GD &/or PI does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility and it shall not vest anyright in a candidate for selection. The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment process, if he/she is found to beineligible and/or furnished incorrect or false information/ certificates/ documents or has suppressed any material facts and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed from the services of the Bank.Important: The GD and/or PI for Grades ‘B’, ‘C’, and ‘D” will be held at the Bank’s Corporate Office in Mumbai. While appearing for GD &/or PI, if called, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents given below. In the absence of documents candidature of the candidates shall be cancelled. Bank takes no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately.
How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.idbibank.in (Careers/ Current Openings). No other means/ mode of application will be
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment process. Bank may send call
letters for GD &/or PI etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/ she should create his/ her new email ID
before applying Online.
3. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the
data already entered. When the data is saved, a Provisional Registration Number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password
will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional Registration Number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be
available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/
entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify the details in the online application form
and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully
verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible
5. There is a provision to modify the online application prior to submission only. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online
application, if any
6. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
will be considered as final and no change/ modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
7. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email
ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS
intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
8. An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee
payment will not be considered as valid
9. Any information submitted by a candidate in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/ she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil
consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 28-11-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 12-12-2019
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 12-12-2019
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 27-12-2019
More Important Links
- Official Notification : – Click Now
- Official Website : – www.idbibank.in
- Online Application : – Registration / Login
Free-Job-Alert wishes you all the best. Visit Free Job Alert for all your government job alerts, Railway jobs,Bank jobs,Defence Jobs & Other govt. jobs update available here.so stay connected our fully latest jobs updates. Subscribe Our website.