IBPS Recruitment 2019 – Apply For Specialist Officer 1163 Posts
Post Name : – IBPS Specialist Officers.
01 I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
02 Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
03 Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
04 Law Officer (Scale I)
05 HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
06 Marketing Officer (Scale I)
Opening Date : – 06/11/2019
Closing Date : – 26/11/2019
More Info : – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection( IBPS) Open A Job Notification For Same Specialist Officers .Those Candidate are interested & Eligible can apply for this job.
- Total 1163 Posts
- 20 – 30 Yrs as per Job rule.
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
Min- 20 Years-Max-30 Years
a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR
b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele ommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
Min- 20 Years-Max-30 Years
4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
Min- 20 Years-Max-30 Years
Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree
(graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer (Scale I)
Min- 20 Years -Max-30 Years
A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
Min- 20 years -Max- 30 years
Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
Min- 20 years -Max- 30 years
Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing .
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of online examinations (Preliminary & Main) and interview respectively.
- Before applying for the mentioned specialist posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application form.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organization. IBPS/ Participating Organization would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of Nodal Banks/Participating Organization/ IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the 15 documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to CRP- SPL-IX will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Participating Organizations in this behalf.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination (CRP- SPL-IX). If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for CRP of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
- A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
- Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination and interview will not be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on authorized IBPS website shall prevail.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the IBPS/ Participating Organizations in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be acceptable.
- A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- The left thumb impression which is scanned and uploaded should not be smudged.
- The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the online application form will be considered as invalid.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re exam is at the absolute discretion of IBPS. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates called for interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
- Nodal Banks/ Participating Organizations/ IBPS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
- Appointment of provisionally allotted candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Participating Organisation and subject to service and conduct rules of the Participating Organisation. Decision of Participating Organisations to which candidates are provisionally allotted will be final and binding on candidates. IBPS has no role to play here. Any queries in this regard are to be made to the Participating Organisations only.
- IBPS reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CRP- SPL-IX. 16
- IBPS shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of IBPS and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for latest updates.
- Order of preference for Participating Organisations has been inbuilt in the online application form. Candidates should necessarily indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No request for change in this connection shall be entertained.
- If at a later stage of selection process or appointment, the handwriting on the handwritten declaration of the candidate is found to be dissimilar / different, as per expert analysis, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
How To Apply
Candidates can apply online only from 06.11.2019 to 26.11.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should—
- scan their : – photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) – signature – left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe). – a hand written declaration (text given below) (In case of candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications). ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- (ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- (iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
- (iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- (v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
- (vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- (vii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account. Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 06.11.2019 to 26.11.2019 (only Online payment, both dates inclusive) shall be as follows – Rs. 100/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD candidates. – Rs. 600 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others 13 Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate Procedure for applying online
- (1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorized website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Specialist Officers” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Specialist Officers (CRP-SPL-IX)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- (2) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- (3) Candidates are required to upload their – Photograph – Signature – Left Thumb Impression – A hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure III).
- (4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application form themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application form will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
More Important Dates
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by
candidates 06.11.2019- 26.11.2019
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 06.11.2019- 26.11.2019
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary December 2019
- Online Examination – Preliminary 28.12.2019 and 29.12.2019
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary January 2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main January 2020
- Online Examination – Main 25.01.2020
- Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination February 2020
- Download of call letters for interview February 2020
- Conduct of interview February 2020
- Provisional Allotment April 2020
More Important Links
- Official Notification : – Click Now
- Official Website : –ibpsonline.ibps.in
- Last Date Of Online Application : – 26/11/2019
- Online Apply : – Registration / Login
More Details Regarding Jobs so kindly Visit Official Notification
Free-Job-Alert wishes you all the best. Visit Free Job Alert for all your government job alerts, Railway jobs,Bank jobs,Defence Jobs & other govt. jobs update available here.so stay connected our fully latest jobs updates. Subscribe Our website.