BEL Recruitment 2019 -Apply For Engineer – 19 Posts.
Post Name : – Electronics & Communication and Mechanical Engineers
Opening Date : – 22/10/2019
Closing Date : – 02/11/2019
More Info :- Bharat Electronics Ltd.(BEL) Open a Job Notification For India’s premier professional electronics company, requires Electronics & Communication and Mechanical Engineers on contract basis for a period of ONE year for its Electronics Warfare and Avionics SBU of Bangalore unit. Those Candidate are interested & eligible can apply for this job.
No,s Of Vacancy
- 19 Engineers (13 Electronics & 6 Mech.) (it may vary
depending on the requirement).
- Upper age limit is 25 years (For General category candidates) as on 01.11.2019.
- Relaxation will be given to OBC/SC/ST candidates as stated below:
Sl. No. Category Age Relaxation
1 Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe 5 Years
2 Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) 3 Years
3 Persons with Disability (PWD) having minimum 40% disability 10 Years.
Period Of Contract
- One Year from the date of joining, extendable upto to 3 years depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
- The requirement is in the areas of D&E / Testing / Production / Purchase / Marketing / Quality Management.
- An all inclusive consolidated pay of Rs. 23,000/- p.m.
- Minimum 6 months industrial experience.
Mode Of Selection
- Selection will be through a Written Test followed by an Interview for those candidates who qualify in the written test. Eligible candidates,
who satisfy the requirements, will be called for the written test/interview. Candidates are required to produce all the original certificates and a copy of the same along with a recent passport size photograph on the day of the interview.
- Bangalore, Karnataka and Bathinda, Punjab.
a) Only Indian nationals need to apply.
b) Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement of qualification and experience will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for the interview.
c) Candidates who are unable to produce the marks cards and final degree
certificates in original on the day of the written test/interview for whatever reason will not be considered. Candidates who have not completed BE/B. Tech need not apply.
d) Applications received after the last date for submission will not be considered.
e) In the event any applicant has litigated with his/her employer in the past, the same should be clearly mentioned in brief.
f) Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without the required enclosures, will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
g) If there are more candidates, the number of candidates to be called for interview will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on academic excellence, age, their performance in the written test.
h) Selections will be based on the reservation pattern as per the Government guidelines.
i) There shall be no reimbursement of travelling allowance neither outstation nor local.
j) Request for change of category (General/OBC/SC/ST/PWD) once declared, will not be entertained.
k) Information pertaining to the selections will be sent to the e-mail id furnished by the candidate at the time of interview. In no circumstance candidate should share e-mail ID of any other person. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
l) Decision of BEL in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualification and other eligibility norms will be final and binding on the candidate.
m) Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever.
n) Date, time and venue of the written test will be intimated to the eligible
candidates through e-mail and also will be published in the website.
Candidates are required to produce following documents (Original and one set of self attested copies)
i. SSLC / Matriculation certificate
ii. All semesters marks cards
iii. BE / B Tech certificate
iv. Caste/PWD certificate in case of SC / ST / OBC / PWD (if applicable)
strictly in the prescribed formats which are available on our website)
v. Proof of Identity (Aadhaar card / Voter’s ID card / PAN card / Passport)
vi. 2 Passport size recent photographs.
vii. Experience Certificate.
How To Apply
a) Candidates who meet the above requirement may apply online through BEL’s website www.bel-india.in. (Recruitment under Careers). No other modes of application shall be accepted.
b) Before applying the candidates should posses the following:
• Valid e-mail id and mobile number till the end of the completion of the
• Scanned copy of the BE / B Tech certificate (PDF/JPEG file)
• Scanned copy of the experience certificate (PDF/JPEG file)
• Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD are required to upload scanned copy
of the caste / Disability certificate in the prescribed formats only, which are
available on the BEL website: www.bel-india.in)
1. Candidates can access the online application form at www.bel-india.in
(Recruitment section under Careers) or Click on the URL given below or copy and paste to the browser’s address bar to apply online
2. The online registration site would be open from 23.10.2019 to 02.11.2019.
3. No changes shall be allowed once the candidates has saved and submitted his/her application. There are two steps of submitting the application at the portal:
Step 1: Registration: – This involves filling the preliminary application and submitting it. The successful submission at the portal will provide you the user id and a link, to login and fill the detailed application form.
Important: Make a note of the user id that the system will provide you as a display on the screen after successful completion of the step – 1. (User-id and link will be sent to mail-id furnished by you during the registration)
Step 2: Login through user-id provided to you by the portal (i.e. after successful completion of Step 1) and then fill the detailed application from.
For technical clarification if any, please send e-mail to [email protected]
More Important Links
- Official Notification : – Click Now
- Official Website : – www.bel-india.in
- Last Date Of Application : – 02/11/2019
More Details Regarding Jobs so kindly Visit Official Notification
Free-Job-Alert wishes you all the best. Visit Free Job Alert for all your government job alerts, Railway jobs,Bank jobs,Defence Jobs & other govt. jobs update available here.so stay connected our fully latest jobs updates. Subscribe Our website.